two soon-to-be retirees on a once-in-a-lifetime international adventure!

two NOW RETIRED PERSONS on a once-in-a-lifetime international adventure!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Playa Del Carmen Restaurant Reviews

Last July we stumbled on Aca Los Tacos in Playa at the corner of 5th Avenue and Constituyentes. We had teeny weeny tacos for a great price, with assorted salsas to try--love tacos al pastor anytime, anyplace :) When some friends and I went looking for lunch this Febraury I couldn't find the restaurant! BIG frowny face! Now that I have returned I found this info on tripadvisor--
Aca Los Tacos closed their doors at the Constituyentes and Daniel and Michela moved to a new location at Ave 30th between 2 & 4th Street in Playa del Carmen. Their new location named TACOS DANI serves still the best Tacos etc. in Town
Next time I will be there!!!!


By the time I discovered the restaurant was gone...the three of us were starving beyond belief. So we found this little gem of a place--Skinny Bikini Potatoes--



It was pretty yummy and we were pretty hungry--good combo. It was so warm in the kitchen, we invited the nice worker outside to take a quick shot to put on facebook!!  SO glad that food adventure worked out well--and potatoes in Mexico are GOOD! Try the french fries anywhere (I tried McDonald's) and the carrots and avocados and tomatoes and onions--all taste great!! Why? Not sure, but I am gonna find out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment