two soon-to-be retirees on a once-in-a-lifetime international adventure!

two NOW RETIRED PERSONS on a once-in-a-lifetime international adventure!

Monday, May 21, 2012

preparing to go back!

Well, I have misplaced all my photos on iphoto--they are still in my laptop somewhere, but I am desperately trying to pull them out of wherever they are hiding :)


do you ever feel like that? !!



We are preparing to go back to Puerto in July. YAY! Here are some things we are gathering...
courtesy of Home Goods, Dollar Tree, and Target :)


and a few goodies from Hobby Lobby, on clearance...just wait til I spray them a matte black...


and these drawer pulls for half price (sorry about the blurriness)...


so, put all the accumulation together, and it looks like this! Whew-ee!

Wowzie, we have our work cut out for us--think it will all fit in two large suitcases?

No comments:

Post a Comment